Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Number Two

The 3 papers I wrote today.
(Basically I felt like my post needed a picture,
so here you go)
Today was a pretty relaxed day, simply because it was Sunday. Went to church and got to go help in
nursery this time. The kids were so adorable! I love their little British accents. I had a wonderful conversation about superheroes with a little boy named Jaron. He had Spider-Man socks. He was great. I had so much fun spending time with the little kids.

Then I came home and ate pasta for lunch. Basically I’m going to eat pasta until I can go to the grocery store (hopefully tomorrow) because I am out of everything. After I ate pasta, I wrote my papers for school. We have 3 due tomorrow, so because I’m really good at procrastinating I wrote all 3 today.

We had a short little fireside and then I read the first 3 acts of Romeo and Juliet for class tomorrow. Romeo and Juliet is not my favorite play to read. Honestly, it drives me insane. Anyway, no one needs to hear my anti-Romeo and Juliet rant, so yeah. That’s all I did today. But, tomorrow I’m going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour!!!!!! Guys, the Harry Potter Studio Tour!!! If this was the only thing I saw while I was in London, I would be totally fine with it. I’m so excited! So tomorrow there will be hundreds of Harry Potter pictures. So, prepare yourselves.


Anyway, my mom asked for more pictures from Cardiff (specifically of Cardiff Bay), so here are some more. 

First look at Cardiff Bay

Woo! The ocean!

The bay through the window in the old building I posted about yesterday. 

Cardiff Bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment