Saturday, May 24, 2014

Lazy Saturday

Back at Portobello Road
Sorry in advance, but this post is going to be pretty short. Today was another one of those rare days where I have the opportunity to sleep in. So, I obviously took advantage of it. Slept until 10ish. It was wonderful.

Around 11, I went to  Portobello Road with one of my roommates. We decided to go to Portobello because it was supposed to rain today, so we figured there wouldn’t be too many people there. As we left the flat it totally looked like it was going to pour, but as soon as we stepped out of the tube station at Portobello it was sunny and hot. So, we walked down the street because everything at the beginning is expensive and the cheaper stuff is all the way down at the end. It was probably 3 blocks before we hit the end, which was fine. It was a lot of fun. As we were just about to head back up to the beginning it decided to rain. Hard. At an angle. That angle being straight in our faces. It wasn’t too bad though because my rain coat is super waterproof. It’s pretty amazing actually.

My Portobello purchases
(Please ignore the awkward
angle of my hand, ew)
At the end of Portobello Road I bought a green watch and a ring that looks like a belt. On the way back up I bought fresh raspberries for £1 (they tasted just like the raspberries from Grandma Smith’s garden) and a yummy Nutella and banana crepe.

After that I came back to the flat and ate food (pasta) and did homework. Listened to the soundtrack for The Fault in our Stars and 80's Rock music while doing my homework. Because homework requires music. 

It was a wonderfully relaxing Saturday. It was great. 









Only extra picture today. 
See. Homework and music. Good stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment