Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday #3 (I'm running out of creative titles for Sundays...)

My favorite picture from Hyde Park.
Woke up this morning with a wonderful cold. Stuffy nose. Sore throat. Lots of fun. Oh well. Anyway, went to church. Didn’t go to nursery because of my cold. Missed the kids, they are so cute.

After church, I came home and ate soup. Yay soup! Then I wrote my last paper for Monday (it was about Romeo and Juliet) and watched Doctor Who. I watched Doctor Who for a while. 3 episodes. Ate pasta for dinner (if you haven’t figured it out already, I eat a lot of pasta. 

After I ate I decided to go wander around Hyde Park. It was gorgeous. Everyone goes to the park on Sunday, so there were a lot of people there. I was there for about an hour (lots of pictures below). Nice weather; everything is green; lots of little paths to take. 


And that’s basically what I did today. Not much, I know. Anyway, enjoy the pictures. 

It's just a tree. But, a cool tree. 

The whole park looks like this. It's amazing. 

More trees. 

The white building is mine. :)

Look at this awesome tree!

Queen's Gate. The entrance to Hyde Park. 
 
These are the 2 books I bought at Waterstone the other day. 

The Dark Materials Trilogy I bought at Hatchards.
Aren't they beautiful?!



No comments:

Post a Comment