Thursday, May 22, 2014

Movies and Pizza

The chandelier in the movie theater.
So, this was another morning where we had nothing planned so I decided to sleep in until 10. Yay! It was fantastic. The plan was to sleep in and then do some homework because homework exists and it does, in fact, take time. However, I decided to do laundry instead. Of course I was able to do my reading while simultaneously doing my laundry, so that was nice.

Afterwards I went to see X-Men: Days of Future Past. I’ve been having movie withdrawals. It’s been awful. Anyway, the movie was amazing! I would highly recommend it. It turns everything upside down. In a good way. It was wonderful. And I saw a movie in London! :)

Then we went to this Italian place for dinner. I got a Margarita pizza. It was big. I only ate about ¾ of it and one of the guys finished it off for me. It was good though.

The plaque for the Rose Theatre
Finally, we went to a production of A Trick to Catch the Old One at the Rose Theatre. The theater was absolutely tiny! It’s build above the foundation of the original Rose Theatre and they are currently trying to get the funds to build a replica Rose Theatre. So, the play was good, in case you were wondering.

And then I came home and wrote the paper that I neglected to do earlier in the day because I decided to eat dinner instead of writing a paper. Of course I have the glorious gift of being an English major. So it’s possible to write a 3 page paper in under an hour with no problems at all. And that’s what I did today. I have even fewer pictures than I did yesterday, so sorry about that.


Last thing: it is Grandma Smith’s birthday today! Happy Birthday Grandma! Hope you had a great birthday and I wish I could’ve been there today and also for your birthday brunch party. Love you and miss you! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment