Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What A Wonderful Day

Lunch at The Crypt
Went out to brunch with the majority of our group this morning. We went to a creperie. I got a berry crepe with chocolate and then a strawberry smoothie. It was delicious! Messy, but delicious.

Headed out to the National Gallery afterwards. I hadn’t been there yet, so it was a fun experience. Lots of wonderful art. Monet, Van Gogh, Rousseau, etc. Ate at The Crypt for lunch. It was delicious. I had paprika chicken with broccoli, cooked cabbage, and potatoes. Plus, I splurged on a fruit tart because I’ve decided that fruit tarts are my thing and I love them. So, it was a yummy lunch. Then we headed back to the Tate Britain and wandered through it again. By the time we finished at the museum we were exhausted, (but we stopped by the Tardis anyway) and we headed back to the flat and relaxed for a bit.

St. Paul's
We had Wagamamas for dinner. I had this really yummy chicken and rice bowl. I just had a lot of yummy food today. J I love London and all its delicious food! Then we headed to the Thames to walk down it at night (something I hadn’t done before). After getting slightly turned around we finally walked across the Millennium Bridge and the view was spectacular. I love London so much! It’s gorgeous! We walked past the Globe and through a pathway lined with trees that had sparkly blue and white lights in them. It was very magical. The London Eye was lit up and so was Big Ben. It was absolutely amazing! And finally, we bought some ice cream and ate it under Big Ben and listened to him strike 11. It was a wonderful end to a wonderful day.

And today was Karianne's birthday (my little sister)! She's 10! I can't believe it! She's pretty adorable. Love you lots Karianne and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

(Sorry this post was short and kind of sporadic. It’s late here.)


Enjoy the pictures!

The Tate Britain

My (in my Harry Potter shirt) at the Tardis. 

Dinner at Wagamamas

London from the Millennium Bridge
(that tall building is The Shard)

St. Paul's from the opposite side of Millennium Bridge

London at night

Big Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment