Sunday, June 1, 2014

Best Sunday Ever!

Started off the day with church at 9. We had a baptism in my ward so the newest ward member was confirmed in Sacrament meeting. Those are always special moments to see. Went to nursery today and spent it running around (literally). We opened up the second half of the nursery room during the second hour and they kids just wanted to be chased around. I was very tired by the end.

My favorite picture from Karianne
When I got home I wasn’t sure what to do for the rest of the day. I figured I’d just have another Doctor Who Sunday, but then I got an email that said I had a package available for pickup at Metro Gate (where our mail gets sent). So I ran over there and got a package from home. Best Sunday ever! It had so many Propel flavored water packets (which is good because I ran out a few days ago and you can’t buy them here). It had sour gummy worms! They were so soft. And I’ve been craving Mac-and-Cheese, so there were some of the microwavable Kraft macaroni and cheese packets. That was exciting. But, then there were letters from my siblings and my parents. I loved reading them all. Karianne even drew me some pictures. It was a wonderful package and it made my whole day. Thanks you guys!!!

So, after that I continued with my Doctor Who Sunday. But I watched it in the living room on the big TV with a roommate. It was lots of fun.


And that’s been my Sunday. Can’t wait for this next week. It’s going to be so much fun! Here are some pictures of the things in my package. 

All of my Propel packets! :)

Another picture from Karianne

My mac-and cheese.
Unnaturally orange mac-and-cheese in London!
(it's very exciting!)

My newest decoration. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment