Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Time I Spent Sunday at a Zebra Crossing

The zebra crossing at Abbey Road. This was a "chill" moment.
Sorry it's not the most artistic photo. 
Had my last Sunday in Nursery today. I’m really going to miss those little kids. They are so adorable and they really love each other. Aside from the random boy who likes to push people. But, he’s even cute so I’ll forgive him.J I’ll miss playing games with them and reading them stories. They are so cute.

After church and lunch (soup today), a few of us went to Abbey Road. You know the Abbey Road where the Beatles took that famous picture for their album. Yeah. That one. J It was complete chaos. There weren’t even that many people there, but the rule in London is that the cars have to stop for people at zebra crossings (crosswalks) except that rule doesn’t apply for this particular zebra crossing because everyone just wants to cross it and take a picture. My friend went across it 4 times trying to get a good picture with just her on the zebra crossing. So, I wasn’t too concerned about it, so I didn’t get a picture taken of me there. It was crazy. Anyway, after that we headed to Hyde Park and found the Peter Pan statue.  

After that I just came back to the flat I worked on one of my papers until our fireside. Then I had pasta for dinner. Yay pasta! And now it’s probably time for bed so I can be awake for my first final tomorrow. J 

Enjoy the pictures!

There was a whole wall of graffiti dedicated to the Beatles.

Prettier graffiti. :)

A garden at Hyde Park

Look at all the swans, geese, pigeons, and the occasional duck. 

Hyde Park

Me in front of the Peter Pan statue.
Sarah really wanted me to stand in the Peter Pan pose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment