Sunday, June 22, 2014

Technological Issues in London

Hi guys! I know this isn't my usual post length, but my laptop charger has kicked the bucket. And my laptop is dead. So, no charging my laptop, no charging my phone, and no uploaded pictures until I get it fixed. Fortunately, it should be an easy fix if we can just replace part of the charger. We have found a place in London that might have what we need so we'll try them tomorrow. So, I most likely won't respond to texts until I can charge my phone and I won't put a full post up for today until tomorrow (hopefully). Sorry about the lack of exciting things in this post, but you can look forward to a post about a boat ride and a trip to Greenwich and whatever exciting things we do tomorrow.

I hope you all have a good day and hopefully I'll have the ability to have a longer post tomorrow.

Here's an old picture of Big Ben :)

No comments:

Post a Comment