Wednesday, June 4, 2014

At the End of the Day

Les Miserables
Had class again this morning. Then I went back to the grocery store to pick up a few things. After that I came back to the flat and ate leftover popcorn and I took a nap.  

Then we left and bought tickets for Les Misérables. Before the play we went to get food (more pizza) and I bought hot chocolate at Starbucks. The hot chocolate was amazing because I got another sore throat. Bleh! Oh well. 

Anyway, then we went to Les Misérables We had seats in the stalls right in the middle. It was amazing! I loved it! The music was wonderful. The set was great. The lighting was fantastic! And it was my first time seeing Les Misérables on stage. It was so amazing! I’m so glad I went. 

So, this was a short post with only one picture, but there you go. J

No comments:

Post a Comment